Friday, April 6, 2018

This is not that post.

   
     My co-teacher and very dear friend died on March 9th, 2018.  It's been almost a month.  It doesn't feel like it's been almost a month.  Her name was Sharon.  And she was my very dear friend.  She called us "soul sisters" to anyone who would hear it at the hospital and once at the hospice place.  She was pretty amazing and although she annoyed me every once in awhile with her "Technosaurus Rex" joke and corresponding technology skills, I miss her immensely.  While I intend to write a longer post about her (it's already written in my head), this is not that post...
     One thing Sharon always encouraged me to do (that I never did) was to share my artwork with the world.  She actually wanted me to try to sell my artwork, but I'm a long way from that.   While I am not so sure about this, I trust that Sharon knew what she was talking about.
     Here it goes... You can click here to see my most recent artwork, mostly from 2016 and 2017. 

1 comment:

Sarah Barbo said...

Way to go, Morganv get your voice and your art out there.