Saturday, November 13, 2010

My 2010 EduBlog Award Noms

The 2010 Edublog Awards Nominations -

This is the first time I am trying this... to nominate people for Edublog Awards...

It's hard because I believe that competition in education should be kept to a minimum.  Shouldn't we all just be out to help each other?  But, in the blogging world, I don't think you ever write to win an award.  I think you write to reflect, to share, to vent, to collaborate...

And, it's always nice to get recognized for doing something well.

Here are my 2010 noms-

Best individual blog - What Ed Said

Best individual tweeter - Aviva Dunsiger- @Grade1

Best group blog - Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning

Best resource sharing blog - Free Technology for Teachers

Most influential blog post - Special Educators- Do We Do Too Much?

Best teacher blog - Teacher Tom

Best librarian / library blog - Cybrary Man's Educational Web Sites

Best school administrator blog - Taste of Tech

Best educational wiki - 21st Century Concepts

Best educational use of a social network - @techieteacher Jeremy Brown

Best use of a PLN - @tgwynn Tim Gwynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I didn't even expect to have many readers when I started blogging a year ago. There are so many fantastic edu-bloggers out there from I whom I learn all the time.

Aviva said...

Thanks for the nomination! What a wonderful surprise. I just started tweeting about 1 1/2 years ago, but now it seems like I've been doing it forever. I love learning from everyone in my PLN, and I'm so happy to have you as a part of it.

Thanks again!
Aviva

Morgan said...

So glad to be part of a community of learners, even though I have never met them face to face! Makes learning so much more fun! Makes sharing opinions and perspectives mean more to me!